Welcome to round two of my Style Radar series, OTY readers. For those of you newbies, thanks for dropping by! And for all of my repeat readers, I always love to see your beautiful faces – which is such a funny joke because obviously I can’t see you through this Internet thing. Or maybe I can…
- Apartment 34 goes global with this week’s installation of Where/Wear, and the results are seriously safari chic.
- For Me, For You spotlights musical talents Nick Waterhouse and Sydney Wayser, both of which will now be making appearances on my warm-weather playlists.
- Have you taken your first summer road trip yet? Hip Hip Gin Gin shares what she’d love to bring on her visit to Baltimore.
- Heart of Light is obsessing over Mindy Kaling’s Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) – the perfect light summer read.
- I’m head over heels for this sneak peak of Whitney Port’s closet over on The Coveteur. Those shoes? That jewelry? Sigh.
- Emmadime gives us her list of items that help keep her feeling fresh and polished during the coming months.
- Wit & Delight shows us two ways to wear gorgeous oversized frames, and I’m suddenly wishing my eyesight was a little less than 20/20…
- Into the Gloss features Ethiopian beauty, Liya Kebede, and her simple beauty mantra is totally inspiring.
Photos from www.intothegloss.com
- That’s Chic show’s us how to mix (floral) prints with a pair of printed jeans from Guess.
- Ever kept a diet diary? Well, Heart of Light shows similar discipline by tracking her fashion purchases.
- Many will head to the beach this weekend, while others will head for the hills. See what Apartment 34 is eyeing for her “glamping” trip.
- Someone in the style exchange is drooling over Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga pants. Can you suggust an affordable alternative for her?
- Memorial day means roadtrip time! See what Hip Hip Gin Gin is taking on her trip to Baltimore.
- Got Mary Katrantzou tastes on a Zara budget? Thanks to Into The Fashion, that’s not a problem.
- Pennyweight got to spend the weekend in Napa with other stylish bloggers. Must be nice!
- Learn how to mix up your neutrals from Eboni at The Fashionista Next Door.
- With June right around the corner, it’s time to invest in a fabulous floppy hat –A Cup Of Jo gives us her guide to finding the right one.
- Say Yes to Hoboken is spotlighting a colorful trend that is popping up everywhere: kelly green. Would you rock this vibrant hue?
- Looking for something tasty to whip up this weekend? Look no further than You Are My Fave’s sea salt almond chocolate chip cookies.
- Hip Hip Gin Gin has some stylish reading suggestions for your nightstand.
- I’m a sucker for anything with studds, and can’t wait to try this DIY tutorial for studded sneakers from Honestly WTF.
- Stylist Stevie Dance talks about her holistic approach to beauty over on Into The Gloss.
Photo from www.honestlywtf.com
- I’m officially going to have to hide my credit card thanks to the release of the ASOS Salon Collection.
- I can’t get enough of the gorgeous embroidered shirts by Antik Batik over on I’m a Greedy Girl.
- Joan Goddard gives us another fabulous hair tutorial on Cup of Jo, and this week’s all about the mermaid braid.
- Garance Dore discusses her feelings on saving the statement polish for your toes – do you rock bold colors or stick to beige?
- The Man Repeller gives us some fierce last minute ideas for mother’s day.
- Who was on your best-dressed list for this year’s Met Galla? Who What Wear put together a slideshow with all our favorites.
- You don’t have to ask me twice to make these yummy, classic ice cream sandwiches from Deb over on Smitten Kitchen.
Photo from www.garancedore.com
- Hip Hip Gin Gin’s May wish list is up and its jam packed with pretty pastels.
- With popsicle season rapidly approaching, I’m looking forward to adding some fun new flavors to my recipe arsenal. First on my list has got to be these tequila-lime-cilantro suckers from Heart of Light.
- To my delight, Jillian from Cornflake Dreams has featured Greedy Girl’s ‘getaway girl’ series, and this week Caroline takes us to Istanbul in bright trousers and super cool shades.
- If you haven’t yet stumbled up Summer Goals, a Tumblr dedicated to celebrating the simple joys of summer, you’ve been seriously missing out.
- Ever wondered how to get the perfect smoky cat eye? Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere shows us how.
- I’m a bit of a nail polish freak, and a sneak peak of new shades from Deborah Lippmann’s collection have me waiting with baited breath.
- Oh Joy gives us a fun way to incorporate those gorgeous spring blooms into your look.
- L.A. shop Myrtle’s Spring 2012 lookbook was inspired by Lizzy Garrett’s beautiful new book Tomboy Style, and the photos are to die for.
- Officially on the hunt for warm weather dresses to live in this summer, starting with this affordable number by Zoe Brianne, featured on I Am a Greedy Girl.
- In love with both of these beachy looks from Emmadime.
- The oh-so-wise Joan Goddard from Cup of Jo has released her mother’s day gift guide – I’m contemplating the mother-daughter cooking classes, what about you?
- Always yummy breakfast blog XO Breakfast teaches us how to make our own almond milk – delicious !
- Where Did You Get That is an awesome blog written by a native Londoner gone to New York in search of local style. In addition to helpful tutorials, outfits like this one featuring fierce leopard pumps and a white leather vest are totally lust-worthy.
- In one of my favorite features, Kate from Wit & Delight show us how to wear the same bright maxi skirt two different ways.
- Founder of WAH Nails, Sharmadean Reid, gives us the low down on how she started her business and what products she can’t live without on Into The Gloss.
- Bloggers can’t stop buzzing about Cochella – Kate from For Me, For You, lets us in on the artists she can’t wait to see live.
- I’m a sucker for a platform shoe, and these gorgeous wedges from The Tarata are no exception. Check out the spring line’s fierce behind the scenes video over on Apartment 34.
- Layered friendship bracelets are everywhere this season – head over to Honestly WTF to learn how to add some embellishment to your growing collection.
- The adorable Sydney from The Daybook teaches us how to create her casual, coveted waves.
- Love it or hate it, you can’t deny the recent surge of bacon-related treats. These peanut butter bacon cookies from A Cozy Kitchen are the newest item on my must-try list.
- Because I’m Addicted has once again teamed up with Barneys to help us pack for our upcoming summer vacations, no matter what’s on the agenda.
- This recently refurbished event space in LA has me itching to throw a fabulous party.
- Prepare for April showers with Who What Wear’s seasonal style picks.
- Garance Doré speaks to shop owner/buyer Laure about her personal guide to Miami – including the best place to unwind and enjoy some coffee.
- Looking for a cool new case for your iPad? Thatschic gives a list of trendy options for keeping your device unscathed.
- Joan Goddard calls attention to the half tucked trend. What’s your take on it?
- Lately I can’t stop craving prints, and these looks from Shabd featured on Emmadime couldn’t be more perfect.
- Aran from Cannelle et Vanille sends us into spring with seasonal salads and stunning countryside photography.
- Keep up with Emily’s wedding plans over on Cupcakes and Cashmere – this week she has teamed up with Este Lauder to create a makeup tutorial just in time for the ceremony.
Photos from www.cannellevanille.com
Can you believe it’s already been fifteen years since we all fell in love with little Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet on the big screen as Jack and Rose in James Cameron’s Titanic? Clearly, it’s high time for a revival, and that’s exactly what we’re getting with the 3D version of the film (out in theaters now). I can’t help but wonder, as the tragic romance plays out again three dimensionally, does this mean the waterworks are going to be three times as terrible? Most likely. Read More