Posted by ohthatsyou.com on March 17, 2013
Posted by ohthatsyou.com on March 3, 2013
- That’s Chic show’s us how to mix (floral) prints with a pair of printed jeans from Guess.
- Ever kept a diet diary? Well, Heart of Light shows similar discipline by tracking her fashion purchases.
- Many will head to the beach this weekend, while others will head for the hills. See what Apartment 34 is eyeing for her “glamping” trip.
- Someone in the style exchange is drooling over Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga pants. Can you suggust an affordable alternative for her?
- Memorial day means roadtrip time! See what Hip Hip Gin Gin is taking on her trip to Baltimore.
- Got Mary Katrantzou tastes on a Zara budget? Thanks to Into The Fashion, that’s not a problem.
- Pennyweight got to spend the weekend in Napa with other stylish bloggers. Must be nice!
Celebs and members of the fashion elite gathered last evening in New York City to fete the opening of the latest uber-exhibition by the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute – “Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations.” The annual event, known digitally as #MetGala, is considered, by some, to the the Superbowl of the fashion world. The red carpet is an event in and of itself, where attendees sport the most glamorous and forward styles.
One beauty trend that popped out this year was dark wine lips. While safer ladies wore time tested shades of ruby, a few painted their puckers with shades so deep that they approached black or brown. Would you wear this Beauty trend?