WWR: Rainy day style, autumnal inspiration & delightful DIY notecards
- Penny Pincher Fashion is looking for some autumnal fashion inspiration, and rich jewel tones are just what the doctor ordered.
- Cobalt is definitely the hot nail color for fall – this ombre nail art from The Nailasaurus is sure to make you stand out.
- I’m loving Sammi’s back maxi and gold chain combo over on Beauty Crush
- Rainy days got you down? Fellow OTY contributor, Rebecca, shows off a couple cute looks for when the weather is less than perfect on her blog, By Rebecca Louise
- If you’re looking to make a high-necked top more flattering, look no further than Cotton & Curls latest tutorial.
- These DIY glitter cards featured on Stripes and Sequins are perfect for upcoming birthday and cocktail parties alike.
- I’d love to invest in a beauty box subscription – but in the mean time, Blushing Noir has the low down on this month’s GlossyBox.