WWR: The first day of fall, exquisite interiors & must-try trends
- The hilarious Leandra Medine from the Man Repeller blog tells us what trends we’ve gotta try from the runway, including all sorts of hats and seriously kooky gladiator sandals.
- Aerin Lauder has finally released her own line of products, and Into the Gloss has the scoop on her top beauty picks.
- Happy first day of fall! Now’s the time to grab a friend and get apple picking. Once you’ve got the goods, try this roasted apple spice cake from Smitten Kitchen.
- Oh Joy gives us a list of what she’s loving at the moment, and we agree that those vintage coat hangers are to die for.
- A Beautiful Mess reminds us that we can help out the environment while also looking adorable. Take a peek at her steps to giving your bike a makeover.
- That’s Chic shows off some stunning interiors in her weekly rundown.
- The City Sage is lusting after wood & leather chairs, and we couldn’t agree more.