Christina Ricci (in Buffalo 66) Celebrity Tutorial
Have you ever watched a movie and thought ‘I need to try that make up’, well I have and this look if perfect for spring 2012. With the bold brows and colour pop eyes it’s ticking all the right boxes. Now let’s get the how too..
- You should start off by applying your usual moisturiser and primer. I use L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream and Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer.
- Next, apply your foundation. I’ve found that Vincent Longo Liquid Canvas Dew Finish Radiant Glow Foundation is perfect for this look as it leaves you with a dewy and youthful finish which is ideal for creating the look of Christina Ricci in Buffalo 66.
- You may want to brush a small amount of bareMinerals Hydrating Mineral Veil across your T zone to remove any unwanted shine.
- Now you’ve created your base it’s time to add some colour. Pucker up and get your NARS Powder Blush Cheek Color in Orgasm at the read – it’s time to add some colour to those cheek bones. Before you apply this blush remember to tap/blow off any excess powder from your brush.
- Next step Eyes. Let’s start with the brows. This look is all about a bold brow so using LORAC Creamy Brow Pencil For Eyes in Brunette (I use the brunette shade because unfortunately my blonde hair isn’t real, and my brows are quite dark. So use the shade that suits your natural brow colour). To ensure you get a natural look don’t just shade all of your eye brow in. Instead, mimic light hair like flicks and build up until your eye brows look fuller.
- Now apply Urban Decay Metallic Glitter Eyeshadow Intense Shadow in Kiddie Pool to the whole of your eye lid. This eye shadow has just the right amount of shimmer for creating this look.
- To make your eyes pop even more you should outline your eye lid with a thin line of Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil Eye Color in Pointe Noire. This will make your eyes pop while also adding a little bit of drama.
- Curl your lashes, then apply a couple of coats of Borghese Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara in Black. Not only will this mascara leave your lashes looking amazing while you wear it, it also leaves your eye lashes stronger, and more luxurious when your not!
- Now for those coral lips. I’ve found that NARS Sheer Lipstick in Napoli is a perfect match for that of Christina Ricci’s in Buffalo 66. If you don’t like a matte lipstick you can add a layer CARGO PlantLove Lip Gloss in Magnolia over the top of your lipstick for that glossy affect.
And heres the finished look, I prefer matte lipstick so I choose not to apply the extra layer of gloss.