Weekly Web Roundup: 2/3
- Been seeing quite a bit of these fuzzy coats lately – I’m totally intrigued by blogger and muse Hanneli Mustapara’s cotton candy colored number
- Just like the bloggers here at Oh That’s You!, Emily Sherman from Cupcakes and Cashmere is giving us a peak inside her daily bag. Her “bright ideas” notepad is too adorable for words.
- Miss Moss shares some gorgeous photographs from the spring Aubin & Wills campaign. Each shot is the perfect mixed of classic romance and lived-in charm.
- This wedding is styled perfectly from the homemade cupcakes down to the musical choices – I love the idea of shopping on Etsy for unique, personal touches.
- Valentines Day is right around the corner, so why not surprise your significant other with a map of love? Shelley from How Does She tells us how to make this sweet gift.
- Mother and brilliant food photographer, Aran, of Cannelle Et Vanille, blogs about comforting those we love with a few tasty, simple soup recipes.