Weekly Web Roundup: 2/17
- Into the Gloss takes us backstage at Rodarte’s fall 2012 runway show – I’m a big fan of the models’ pink pouts and beige nails.
- Andrea Linett, former creative director of Lucky Magazine, has created a blog featuring the women who inspire her. This week, I want to be her! spotlights the bold style of Co-Founder of SHO & Company.
- Favorite site, Closet Visit, takes us inside the home of Refinery 29′s Los Angeles editor. Her collection of vintage pieces has me itching for my own one-of-a-kind items.
- Big thanks to Kate from Wit & Delight for introducing us to Turntable Kitchen’s monthly Pairings box – a great gift for friends who love to cook and keep up to date with emerging musical talent.
- Pennyweight’s photo collage of breakfast & bed pairings has me pining for lazy Sundays.
- One of my go-to spots for fashion week coverage, The Sartorialist, shares images from Michael Kor’s fall/winter 2012 collection – the dreamy sequins and fur have me totally hypnotized.
Photo from: www.closetvisit.com