Weekly Web Roundup: 2/10
- InStyle.com gives us a look at the new Band of Outsiders campaign featuring the ever-gorgeous Michelle Williams – her pixie cut makes me long for a new no-fuss hairdo.
- Always impressive food blog Lottie & Doof shows us the darker side of citrus with their recipe for burnt orange ice cream. The layered, complex flavor will have you revisiting your freezer again and again.
- Caroline’s new post from I am a Greedy Girl has me saving up for brightly colored denim. I’m falling hard for the orangey-red pair on the right, what about you?
- Because I’m Addicted gives us a glimpse of Derek Lam’s 10 Crosby Fall 2012 RTW line. I can’t get enough of the vintage vibe and surprising prints.
- Take a peek at this sweet and sacucy lingerie from The City Sage, just in time for your V-day celebrations.
- Speaking of, these graphics from Design Crush combine my love for typography with the cutest cheesy messages.
- Beauty expert, The Glamouri, has now partnered up with FLIRT! Cosmetics. Check out her newest video explaining how she started her blog and what she loves most about makeup.